Monday, November 20, 2006

Joe Mathlete's Dog and Titty

I don't know Joe Mathlete just some of his friends but I stumbled on his sites the other day and they made me laugh. In one he explains "Today's Marmaduke." In another he draws a nipple on Ziggy's nose (this site is apparently discontinued). The critic in me wants to say why not explain Marmaduke a bit more existentially and so get to its paramount importance faster.

For example...Joe's explanation of this Marmaduke is as follows:

Marmaduke, whose perceptions regarding Meat Mart's importance to the community are skewed at best, is defending the store against potential thieves despite protests from an employee.

Nothing wrong with that but mind you I for one don't believe that Marmaduke is concerned about the community one heck. I'd explain it so:

The gullible butcher, betrayed by positivism once again, confuses Marmaduke's territorialism as guardianship; just as slightly less than half the people of this country view our leader's actions as being in their best interests.

As for drawing a nipple on Ziggy's nose, which I am all for, why not broaden the range a bit? The world is blessed with a wide variety of papilla and accompanying aerola. While Ziggy, an existential stand-in for Jesus, is never changing doth his nipple need share his fate?



4 comments:

bb said...

you owe it to yourself to track down and shake titties with joe on your holidaY visit to h-town. i guess traceable thru ibp

even though i dont know him very well, i can say,,, and i think i even told him once,,, that my gut feeling was that he is one of the funniest, most genuine, and humble talents in hou.

Anonymous said...

Instead of a nipple, maybe the cartoonist could have drawn a woolen biker's cap on Ziggy's nose. Not just any cap, but one home made with wool recycled from finds at the resale store.

Justin said...

I know Joe. I even play music with him.

Found in the Alley said...

Hey that video's cool. I see Chris and I see other people and thingys familiar too me and the music is spanishy good. Thanks for sharing.